Waiting List Standings-March 2019 Lottery Results
Thank you for your interest in Lowell Community Charter Public School! The most recent lottery results are posted by grade level below.
For school year 2019-2020, LCCPS has openings in the following grades:
- Grade Kindergarten I (4 years old) : 40 placements
- Grade Kindergarten II (5 years old) : 55 placements
- Grades 1-8: No placements available-wait-list only
All questions regarding the lottery process, applicant pre-assigned unique number, lottery results or Wait List should be addressed to the Ms. Deborah Motew at email@example.com or Jackie Wangutusi at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond in the order in which your question was received.
How do I search the Wait Lists?
Click on the document below. When you open the document look for your child’s pre-assigned unique number on the left side of the column. Your child’s wait-list number is listed in the column labeled “Wait List Number”. That is the number your child holds on our current wait-list. You may also find your number by simply scrolling down the ID number column.
If you are unable to find your results please email to Ms. Jackie Wangutusi at email@example.com the following information:
- Your child’s first, middle and last name
- Birth date and grade on the child’s application
Thank you for your patience as we answer these emails in the order in which they were received.
- Please click link below to view the wait-list results